Explained: A Pronto Project is an activity or idea that seeks to leverage a momentary spike in attention, brought about by a timely event.
- Jean Julian: Peace for Paris ogo during the Paris terror attack
- Shepard Fairey: Hope Obama poster
- M&C Saatchi: Labour Isn't working political Poster
- BBH: Lynx, Sorry Harry Ad
- Johnathan Mac: Steve Jobs Head Apple logo
Key Takaway: Timely executions that are typically used in advertising and journalism to draw attention to things that would otherwise have very little significance. Individuals can take advantage of pronto projects by linking their endeavours to large cultural events.
ORIGIN: Ricky Richards